Celeriac Soup offers a quick meal packed with vitamins and good carbohydrates to maintain blood sugar levels.
Ingredients (For 2 people, 15 mins prep, 30 mins cooking time)
1 Potato, 1 Leek, 1 Celeriac, 1 Garlic Clove, 1 Onion, 1 Litre Chicken or Veg Stock, 1 knob of butter.
1. Peel and roughly chop all ingredients
2. In a pan saute the garlic and onion until softened for 5 minutes.
3. Add the rest of the veg to sweat for 5 minutes then pour in the stock and simmer for 15-25mins.
4. Season with salt and pepper then blend the soup to a smooth mix.
5. Serve with pesto and some brown bread.