2 Chicken Breasts, Pesto, Streaky Bacon, 2 Advocado, Cucumber, Lettuce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine Vinegar, Seasoning.
1. Using a sharp knife make a long incision down the length of each chicken breast and insert the pesto into the incision.
2. Wrap the the chicken with 3 rashers of bacon
3. Place the chicken in an oven proof dish and place in the oven at 180 degress for 30 mins
4. Whilst the chicken is cooking, chop the cucumber and advocdo and mix with lettuce in a large bowl.
5. Mix the oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a dish
6. Just before serving, to avoid wilting the lettuce, add the dressing.
7. Plate up and enjoy!!